OH OK!! I SEE HOW YOU ALL ARE! SEND OUT THE FUNNY STUFF WHILE I'M IN TEXAS! NOT COOL!
Funny... But uncool.
First allow me to say for the record that I have always stated I am opposed to pink elephants. They are a pox on our community, and should be irradicated on sight with extreme prejudice... and milk.
Secondly, I find the idea of replaceable vitals to be a waste of money. The term "replaceable" leaves the impression that there is anything left of the vessel that the "originals" came from. I believe Miss Laura was very clear in her original statement on 15 July when she clarifies the word "were".
Finally, I believe we need to establish "fair chase" rules if we are to progress as hunters of these fine specimens. I offer the following for consideration.
1) Every part of the animal must be used. Crumbs, colored sugar beads, etc.
2) Animals taken after midnight must be no less than three, but no more than 40.
3) Animals may be simultaneously taken with icecream.
4) The use of chocolate syrup, or grocery lists are acceptable trapping methods.
5) Taking the animal from another's plate, napkin, or open mouth shall be considered poaching and carries severe penalties, not to be limited to dirty looks and a smack on the hand, as well as denial of entry in the BnC (Betty & Crocker) record books.
6) All animals that are broken must be culled from the herd first, thus ensuring future hunts will be protected and fulfilling.
7) Entries into the BnC Record books shall not require a witness. The previous method employing gingerbread men guides generally resulted in mamed or missing gingerbread men, and has been sumarily removed as a requirement.
Last edited by Colorado Rick; 08-20-2008 at 03:26 PM.