Finding Your FOC
Ok, cats and kittens here's a simple way to find your FOC.
1. Balance your arrow, with broadhead, on your finger. Mark that balance point. Then, measure from the bottom of your nock groove to that mark. Write that number down.
2. Measure your shaft from the bottom of your nock to the insert. Divide by 2. Write that number down.
3. Subtract the divided arrow length from the balance point.
4. Multiply the resulting number by 100.
5. Divided that number by the total arrow length.
I'll use my arrow as an example.
Balance point: 18"
Arrow length: 28.5"/2=14.25"