Thread: ATA show
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Muley

Hello Everyone and THANKS for coming on board. Yes it's me! RC and just got in from the ATA and all we can say is WOW! What a show!

We finally met up with Monie and she is GRRRRREAT! We had a blast with you Monie and it would be fun to meet up with everyone someday, you all feel like family and we need to create a AC BASH party someday!!!!!

OK, saw some cool stuff, but a couple of things stood out for sure.
1) Stealthcam is introducing a mini video/audio camera that records on a SD card, has a waterproof housing and is going to make filming many of your hunts a blast, it's called the EPIC so keep an eye out for this little cool item sometime in May.
2) TruGlo has the BEST red dot sight we ahve ever seen, it is rock steady and this can be a great bowsite for sure, not sure when it will be released but I can tell you we will be trying it. They also ahve a new magnetic quiver that looks super.
3) Hoyts new Kobalt really caught my eye, it's like me, short! Vicki & I ordered one and can't wait to get it all set up and flinging arrows with it.
4) Ameristep has a bunch of new stands, groundblinds and chairs and we sat in the new 16ft ladder with the most comfortable seat we have ever set in by far. This should be a winner for them, They came out with a real cool new Dream Season blind with Mark & Terry and this thing rocks too.

All in all a lot of great new toys coming our way and can't wait to share with you all the cool stuff. It was awesome to meet up with everyone and we sure hope to meet up with you all someday. Stay safe.. Ralph