View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Caribou

If money was no object I'd have to say Mcmillan River Adventures that Ralph and Vick always go to, that is an excellent hunt with outstanding results but it is expensive. Personally I have been to Kashabowie Outposts in Ontario www.Kashabowieoutposts.com I think with Fern Duquette. He runs an outstanding moose operation you get a lot of bang for your buck. When I was up there I did the drive in hunt with 2 buddies, we all had some close calls but weren't able to seal the deal however a couple guys in camp did. We were a little off on timing the rut and the weather was still kind of warm. They have good animals, great accomodations, and excellent guides. My guide was Pat Elvish, and I can't say enough good things about him.....he'll go out of his way to get you your moose! All of his guides are this way though. The camp seems to produce year after year, I think I'm going to try and get back up there fall of '09 Check them out you'll be glad you did!!!

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!