Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hog'N Down (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   new here (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=972)

nate 05-04-2008 09:00 AM

new here

Hello everyone, my name is Nate. I was given an invite by great white hunter and not sure what y'all call her here but I know her as Dead eye Deb! I was looking over the forum and it looks really nice so I decided to join up. I hope my contributions to this forum will be useful.

I am a hog hunter, I use primarily compound bows which I have designed myself. To me, a big trophy boar is more exciting than a trophy whitetail. Last year I passed on a few bucks that were very nice but you let me see a boar with teeth showing, and he had better make his peace becasue I will be shipping some carbon his way shortly.

I own and operate 4D Outfitters but I am not here to advertise or push hunts on anyone. I will answere any questions to the best of my ability and may post pics of hunts from time to time if that is alright. In short, I love hogs and those who share the same passion and enjoy talking to hog hunting enthuisiasts like myself.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to talking to y'all.

Nate

huntquest 05-04-2008 09:30 AM

Hey Nate, Welcome aboard!

HuntnMa 05-04-2008 10:04 AM

Nice to meet ya !!!

Colorado Rick 05-04-2008 12:36 PM

Hey Nate!!!

Welcome to ACM!

I thought that might be you! Great deal you made it! Deadeye is known as ladybowhntr here. Kevin ought to be around shortly to say hey too. He's Great White Hunter, (If you weren't already aware).

Check out the other hog'n down posts and you'll see that both he and ladybowhntr have talked you all up quite a bit! :D

Anyways, glad to have you here, and can't wait to head to down there hunt with ya! :D :D :D

Colorado Rick 05-04-2008 12:37 PM

Oh yeah... you gonna bring preacher on board too ??

ladybowhntr 05-04-2008 10:19 PM

Deadeye here, welcome. I won't be shy. I'll advertise and brag you up for all to hear/see!!!! You got it going and going well!!! Doin' it right and treatin' everyone like you've known them all your life. If anyone wants to hunt hogs in TX, (or should) this is the man to do it with. Can't ask for a better outfitter and his guide, well, Randy he knows his stuff and is quite willing to share it in a very humble kind of way!!!

nate 05-04-2008 10:26 PM

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I look for Preacher to be here shortly. I know he went to the blood brothers site. Thanks for the kind words Deb. It was a pleasure hunting with you and I hope to do it again.:D

Great White Hunter 05-05-2008 10:03 AM

Hey Nate!:D

Glad you could come my brotha' from anotha' motha'!

Where's my sista' with the ugly feva' blista' (Randy:cool:)?

If in anyone is curious as to what ol' Nate looks like he's pretty intimidating with his shaved head and biker 'stache but he's as gentle as they come. He hasn't posted pics that I've seen as of yet but you can see the studly Nate at his website www.4dOutfitters.com on front page and there are more pics in the gallery.

Randy is the big dopey guy:D (Former Jarhead - Semper Fi Brother!)

It is great to have you here. Many think I'm the hog master...NOT TRUE!

NATE IS THE ULTIMATE HOG MASTER HERE. He knows what I know about hogs plus put some exponents on that! Plus, he's a heck of a nice guy and good friend to boot.

Nate, give me a call when you get some time so we can talk about "the project". Cheers!:D

nate 05-05-2008 10:15 AM

Kevin, you are most kind. I actually did post a few pics earlier. I would post the boar head tatoo but I don't want to freak anyone out this early in the game!:D:D:D

preacher 05-08-2008 10:12 AM

hello

Colorado Rick wrote:
Quote:

Oh yeah... you gonna bring preacher on board too ??
Finally made it, glad to be on board.

Great White Hunter wrote:
Quote:

Randy is the big dopey guy
Hey Kevin, I think your computor mirrored your face if your seeing big dopey guy's when you look at your screen.;):D Semper Fi Bro, Randy