Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   MM - Moose Mania (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hey Ralph!!!! (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=773)

firediver 04-07-2008 12:23 PM

Hey Ralph!!!!

Why is it that you can do with 1 arrow what Vicki needs 2 for???;):D

Adam 04-08-2008 08:21 AM

My question is, how many people get to put 2 arrows into their moose?! Both the moose I've seen her take she's managed to do that!

Bow Drawn 04-08-2008 10:48 AM

Man those moose look prehistoric, incredible photoage and what was the other guy shooting ---- A MATHEWS ----- LOL. GREAT SHOW.

Vickie I don't know how you held it together to pull another arrow and shot to kill so well when he was on top of you two, I would have been nothing but pool of nerves. Congrats.

Adam 04-08-2008 11:24 AM

She's got ice water running through her veins! :cool:

firediver 04-08-2008 11:29 AM

I was mostly impressed with how quickly she "reloaded". Nocking another arrow would have probably been the last thing on my mind!!!!

Adam 04-08-2008 11:38 AM

That too! :eek:

pbg40g 04-08-2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firediver (Post 10077)
I was mostly impressed with how quickly she "reloaded". Nocking another arrow would have probably been the last thing on my mind!!!!

same here! :eek:

nhbowhunter21 04-08-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Looks like she was entirely focused. It sure is difficult under those circumstances. Cool, Calm, Collected. Really COOL! :D

Bow Drawn 04-08-2008 01:37 PM

Quote:

That's what I was referring too, getting that second deadly shot off in so short a time frame and this monster is walking into your laps. The first one was cool enough and it didn't hardly flinch but when it turned into you three with blood in it's eyes I would have been wondering where's my backup shooter lol. :eek: No not Vickie she is spot on and grabs the value with two shots for the price of one. I have to agree, it's more fun to take two for the price of one even if the first was dead in the vitals.

Colorado Rick 04-08-2008 02:26 PM

I hope you guys are talking about the video and not something on the TV shows... I haven't been able to watch the shows. We did however purchase the Moose Mania Video, and the following comments are directed there:

I loved the comments prior to that shot between Ralph and Vicki.

"I'm just trying to make the most of your money." She says. I looked at Cheri the same way Ralph looked at Vicki.

Second... A gentleman I assume is their guide takes a long shot at a moose and DRILLS him in the rack... Right in front of Ralph. I laughed my bootie off... (believe me that was a lot of laughing). Not so much because the shot missed the mark, but because here's this big ol moose trotting off with a shaft at what looks like a perfect 90' angle to his body. He then stops and turns back like he's thinking "Man that was close... hey what's this sticking out of my head?" Then Ralph plants a Beman deep from about 20 yards.

The whole set up is comical.

If I missed my mark here, and it's the TV shows... forgive the intrusion.

For those that have yet to puchase the video... do it. I learned A TON!

I also learned a new use for a boat oar! :D:D