Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Choice (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   This week's episode (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638)

Hoosier Huntress 03-12-2008 10:54 AM

This week's episode

Ok everyone, this is the week that my youngun's are on, as well as several other "posse" members. Congrats to all the 'posse' that hammered nice deer!

pbg40g 03-12-2008 02:43 PM

Huntress, she got a nice one! Congrats!:D

bowing4bulls 03-13-2008 09:49 AM

Yes Congrats!!!

Bow Drawn 03-13-2008 12:08 PM

I remember the pictures of her with her trophy you shared with us a couple of months back. You could see the joy in her eyes then.

I enjoyed the show very much. You kids are pretty incredible the way they treat each other, very admirable. You did good Mom. And Dad too! You all appear to make a wonderful family. Congrats!

And what A HUNT EH! Hard to match that one. Your little girl came unglued and I would too. That's what is all about - memories to last a life time. Too cool.

Hoosier Huntress 03-13-2008 09:22 PM

Thanks, I am proud of them, but they still have their moments when I would consider trading them for a good coondog or a few goats:)
Thanks to everyone that sent me a private message regarding the kids. I appreciate each one of those messages, and have shared them with the kids.
Hopefully, they will have more memories in the field together in the future.

mnsqueeze 03-16-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bow Drawn (Post 8639)
I remember the pictures of her with her trophy you shared with us a couple of months back. You could see the joy in her eyes then.

I enjoyed the show very much. You kids are pretty incredible the way they treat each other, very admirable. You did good Mom. And Dad too! You all appear to make a wonderful family. Congrats!

And what A HUNT EH! Hard to match that one. Your little girl came unglued and I would too. That's what is all about - memories to last a life time. Too cool.

ditto., !! i just watched the show .,i went from laying back in the chair to standing in front of the t.v. saying wow! not so much on the deer(witch is huge by the way) but to see the excitement that came out of those two young kids.,you as parents should be proud of those two!! great job mom and dad.., and great job kids!!! LOVED THE SHOW!!!!

Nippers 03-16-2008 11:24 AM

Thanks for the heads up........that segment is on next:D

Okay, it just ended and talk about EXCITING!

I was just as excited as everyone there!!! and what a perfect shot!!

TLC 03-16-2008 11:33 AM

Lisa, congrats on a couple great kids. Mikayla, congrats on a beautiful first buck! Lisa, piece of advice - do NOT let your daughter hunt with Freddy, not sure the tree could take that much shaking!!!:D again, congrats to the whole family.

Hoosier Huntress 03-16-2008 06:43 PM

LOL,
Your right, between Mikayla and Freddy it would be a real tear jerker. But hey, you saw my son Travis, my husband and I have laughed over the video footage so much, because you can hear the real excitement in Travis's voice. For a 19 yr old kid, he sounded like a little boy at Christmas. We loved his comment "shoot-only if you want to" what a brother. Only if you want to? Are you serious, I don't know many people that would even consider passing that deer up. So thanks for the comments, we are extremely proud of the kids, and the fact that they did not fuss or tease each other on video:)

Monie 03-16-2008 08:26 PM

Man, Lisa...you weren't kidding when you said your son seemed more excited about that deer!!

I was glued to the tv!!! That was absolutely awesome!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D