Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Choice (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New Shows!! (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6)

Monie 01-07-2008 09:53 PM

New Shows!!

I LOVE the new shows!!!

ildeercamp 01-07-2008 10:47 PM

missed it

I miss the show made me sick. What was it about?

Monie 01-07-2008 11:49 PM

What else, Vicki whomping on Ralph...and hugging!! lol :p

This last one, our hosts put the smack down on some 'bou with the help of their TC rifles!

Buckfever4life 01-08-2008 03:15 AM

Thank goodness for Tivo (DVR)....lol..

danbear 01-08-2008 06:34 AM

I got the new show on dvr and it was fun to watch. Vic needs a little practice though with the muzzle loader!!!!!! HAHA

bullmoose38 01-09-2008 08:44 AM

It was a great show! I like to see misses no offense. But its just a reminder everyone misses.

Monie 01-09-2008 10:02 AM

Yeah, don't you jus hate shows that only show you a guy or girl that's only bee non stand for a half hour, a monster buck comes in. The hunter, with nerves of steel, makes the killing shot. They snap pictures, load it up and go home. pffffftt.
Give me sleet and rain and dead of night....hey, maybe that why I'm not seeing any deer. Bill makes me sit in the tree for umpteens hours before daylight. lol :D

Bow Drawn 01-09-2008 10:48 AM

Brown bear in Alaska show Oh Baby!

I for one enjoyed the reality side of the the hunt. You have to run into the tough end of the stick once in awhile when you hunt that often, that reality. I feel for you all who love the prohibiting hunting weather like Vicki does EH!

Thanks for touching that nerve as a reminder of that's hunting, Oh Baby!

Monie 01-09-2008 02:51 PM

One day, a couple of weeks ago, Buddy Bill and I did just that, HUNT. We didn't see a thing but it was a great hunt, nonetheless.

There was a huge snowfall and the blizzard warning had expired, but we decided to go out, because I have 4 wheel drive and we figured there wouldn't be anyone in the woods.

None of the roads were plowed or scrapped. We were making fresh tracks.

We got to our spot, trudged in. Set up and waited. It was an absolutely beautiful morning. We weren't there long when the snow started coming down. I think we got a couple of inches. The snow had pretty well built up on my legs, arms and shoulders, so much you couldn't see much, if any, of the camo. I had to keep knocking it off. Our tracks were completely covered. I thought for sure we'd see at least one shooter...the some yahoo started bellowing for "Abby" the tabby. "Abby!! Here kitty kitty!!" The hunt was over. :(

Like I said, it was a good hunt, even though we didn't get to shoot or even see a deer.

hollyhoyt 01-09-2008 03:00 PM

I loved the show too....what's great about it is you don't know what is going to happen between Ralph and Vicki!!!! (Like when Vicki pushed Ralph in the pond...priceless:))