Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The ACM Hang Out (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whats everyone up to? (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3865)

bullmoose38 03-22-2011 07:18 PM

Whats everyone up to?

What is everyone doing?

burrhead 03-23-2011 07:18 AM

Waiting for this long miserable winter to end just had another blizzard last night after a day of rain, hail, thunder and lightning. The flood has begun, its a mess. Other than that trying to find a few sheds as the snow goes down, found a few but none from the big boys yet. After a terrible year of fighting the snow ice fishing I am hopefully getting my boat out on the river this weekend. Turkey hunting starts pretty soon, I am definately ready for spring.

firediver 03-24-2011 07:45 AM

Getting ready for an "epic" flood that is supposed to hit us....

wyote 03-24-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burrhead (Post 39836)
Waiting for this long miserable winter to end

Turkey hunting starts pretty soon, I am definately ready for spring.

Same as burrhead. Long winter and still snowing. MOF it snow all day yesterday.

Turkey season opens April 9th, got my tag in the mail a couple of weeks ago so I'm getting ready for that.

Bear season opens the 1st of May.

Might even throw in a little walleye fishing in between hunts

bullmoose38 03-24-2011 09:37 PM

I hear all of you! Im so ready for spring. Man Scott you guys have been getting crazy weather!

firediver 03-25-2011 06:47 PM

They've backed off on the flood predictions a bit because of the cold snap up north. Their original predictions would have made a mess out of the town.....

timba 03-27-2011 07:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've been getting things ready for bear season,starting a new job and moving in a couple weeks so getting organized.There was way to much room on the acreage for stuff now have to sort through in all:(

will be awhile before we are bear hunting here,this pic was today the tractor got stuck clearing the road for me to check some oil wells.

Liege 03-31-2011 05:53 PM

I'm starting to wonder if winter is going to end, or if this is the start of the next Ice Age. I wish someone would let me know which is which, cause if we're going into the next big freeze, I want to get my name in for the Wooly Mammoth draw!!!!!:D

Flintlock1776 03-31-2011 07:12 PM

Snow tonight into tomorrow:eek::(

Bow Drawn 04-01-2011 11:36 AM

Enjoying the longer daylight hours but it's a big tease when it's still below freezing at night. At least now with more daylight I can get out after work and shoot my bow some.
I'm getting pumped for turkey season starting here in a couple of weeks.

One plus to the colder weather is the grass is still in the dormant stage so I don't have to start cutting the lawn. LOL:D