Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The ACM Hang Out (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   1k members (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3809)

ACPOSSETIM 11-13-2010 12:44 AM

1k members

Well I just noticed our forum has just hit 1,000 members!!!! keep it going!

Cherokeechass 11-13-2010 01:40 PM

Yeah!!! :D

timba 11-14-2010 02:53 PM

thats awesome

timba

Flintlock1776 11-14-2010 04:50 PM

I hope activity picks up. Mostly been crickets here for a long time. Odd, since I like the show so much. RT and other forums are always busy year round. maybe Ralph & Vicky need an Ipad to stay in touch with us?

ACPOSSETIM 11-14-2010 11:46 PM

R+V typically update on Facebook quite often, they do check on here when back at the office.

Flintlock1776 11-21-2010 12:50 PM

Too many issues with Facebook, I'll stay away from that site. odd, they don't visit this one often

AF Hunter 11-23-2010 10:10 AM

Says 1001 members, 63 active. What the heck are the 938 not active doing? Why aren't they on here? Need to shake things up a little and bring people back. If R + V started giving shoutouts to members on here on their show, activity would pick back up I'd bet. Something like: "Cherokeechass from Archers Choice Media posted her bow kill and we just wanted to congratulate her on her hunt" would bring a lot of people in/back. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

TLC 11-23-2010 02:38 PM

wouldn't matter if they gave shout outs or not. as has been stated before, they tape the shows, and they air the following year. people these days have more important things to do. like maybe look for, or find a job. seem to forget that people have higher priorities than being on hunting boards in this economy. if you look around at other boards, the numbers are way down all over them. the other problem with most boards, is that they get a core group of members, and they are the only ones that post, or do a "meet and greet" with each other. new members are treated like outsiders.

the way of the boards now-a-days.

Bow Drawn 11-23-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLC (Post 39614)
wouldn't matter if they gave shout outs or not. as has been stated before, they tape the shows, and they air the following year. people these days have more important things to do. like maybe look for, or find a job. seem to forget that people have higher priorities than being on hunting boards in this economy. if you look around at other boards, the numbers are way down all over them. the other problem with most boards, is that they get a core group of members, and they are the only ones that post, or do a "meet and greet" with each other. new members are treated like outsiders.

the way of the boards now-a-days.

Very true. :(

AF Hunter 11-24-2010 07:22 AM

I don't know about that. I am a member on a couple other boards that have a good turnout day in and day out. Until a member of one of the other boards told me about this one, I had no clue it was here. Promotion of your product is the best way to get people to use it.
On the brand x boards I am a member of, new people are greeted warmly and welcomed.
Oh, you can blame Monie for me being here! lol