Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ask Ralph, Vicki & The Posse (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hunting with MacMillion River Adventures. (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3729)

Hoyt125 08-25-2010 05:50 AM

Hunting with MacMillion River Adventures.

Ralph, After a long 3 year wait it has finally come, me and my brother are headed to hunt moose with MacMillion on the 25th of September. I just finished watching moose mania 2 all I can say is wow, unbelievable I am pumped. Ralph it seems like most of your shoots are within 20 yards, it seems like you can get close but 5ft is to close LoL. Don said we are hunting out of the Hess river camp,do you no much about it . This is my first moose hunt do you have any advise if so it would be greatly appreciated. You and Vicki keep up the good work I love your work and the passion you two have for Hunting. Thanks for your time . Thanks Bob

10pointer 08-25-2010 06:57 AM

Wow Bob I am envious!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics

Bow Drawn 08-25-2010 10:31 AM

Dream hunt for sure in my bucket list. Good luck. Please share those pics back here from your hunt.

Hoyt125 08-25-2010 11:53 AM

Thanks guys shoot a brown bear last week in Alaska so I'm hoping the luck stays with me in the Yukon.

Bow Drawn 08-26-2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoyt125 (Post 39034)
Thanks guys shoot a brown bear last week in Alaska so I'm hoping the luck stays with me in the Yukon.

Gee that's just not right. You must be reading my mind - how do you do that? You're getting my list knocked down.

Just kidding. AWESOME hunts. Brown bears are a critter I respect like no other and to kill one is a feat to respect, congrats. :cool:

10pointer 08-27-2010 07:40 AM

Wow that is great! Can we see the pics?

Brian

ACM_Ralph 08-27-2010 01:03 PM

Hoyt 124, Hey buddy congrats on your bear, I am doing the opposite, heading up to MRA on the 11th then to Alaska with Wade Renfro's to try and HOYT a brown bear.
I can tell you that you are in for a treat, the water levels have been lower than normal but all is sounding great. The Hess has some monster there, and Don was actually checking out the borders again, seems like MRA's area might be a bit bigger than what was known, but I think Don was going to check it out. Your hunt you are on is hitting the rut dead on and you should have some CLOSE ENCOUNTERS. SHould have heavy frost in the mornings, it will be chilly in the boats then, snow should be on the tops of the mountains and many of the bulls will be down low messing with the cows. We have been hearing and seeing more wolves and I hate that, and last year we saw a nice grizzly. If you have any questions, just email me at ralphc@archerschoicemedia.com and I will respond as soon as I can. Don is a great guy, he is very concerned about your hunt and takes the time needed to make things right. Thanks for watching Moose Mania 2, and hopefully we will share with you Moose Mania 3. Don't forget to email us, we will be getting out of camp right as you come it. I believe we are going into the Tay this year. MOOSE MANIA LIVES ON.....:D