Opening day - would you go???
This update just in on today Sunday with the Spring Turkey opener tomorrow, Monday. We can only hunt til noon here:(
* Today: A steady rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
* Tonight: Showers this evening, becoming a steady rain overnight. Low 46F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
* Tomorrow: Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
* Tomorrow night: Rain likely with a few thunderstorms. Low near 45F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
* Tuesday: Showers ending by midday. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 30s.
* Wednesday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.
* Thursday: Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
I really hate to miss the opening morning but what day would you go for opening week? I can only take one weekday off.
Hope ya went on. They're gonna be there rain or shine, though shine makes it easier on us.
So how'd it go?
Nope, story here on what happened since I passed on the opener:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2008 - 2013 Archers Choice Media, Inc.