Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hog'N Down (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   midwest hog huntng? (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

ACPOSSETIM 01-29-2008 05:42 PM

midwest hog huntng?
 
Does anyone hunt hogs in the midwest?

Arrowmike 01-29-2008 06:56 PM

No, but if you find a place let us know.

Great White Hunter 01-30-2008 08:48 AM

Yahoooo! We have a hog page now! I hunt them down here in Texas. I am an hour SE of Dallas and there's a bunch of 'em here. Sometimes I see them out in the field behind where I work. Very tasty!:cool:

burrhead 01-30-2008 09:25 AM

Great White I'll be down in your area in march for a hog hunt, can't wait to stick one.

TLC 01-30-2008 09:31 AM

going to georgia in march on a hog hunt. hear its addicting, so we'll see.

Monie 01-30-2008 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowmike (Post 4193)
No, but if you find a place let us know.

Ditto! :cool:

pbg40g 01-30-2008 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowmike (Post 4193)
No, but if you find a place let us know.

me, too! ;)

pbg40g 01-30-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great White Hunter (Post 4265)
Yahoooo! We have a hog page now! I hunt them down here in Texas. I am an hour SE of Dallas and there's a bunch of 'em here. Sometimes I see them out in the field behind where I work. Very tasty!:cool:

Got a place you can invite friends to?

Great White Hunter 01-30-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burrhead (Post 4275)
Great White I'll be down in your area in march for a hog hunt, can't wait to stick one.

Where exactly are you going to be?:eek::D

burrhead 01-30-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great White Hunter (Post 4320)
Where exactly are you going to be?:eek::D

I think the guy lives in Culleyville or something like that by Fort Worth, but I'm not sure where his ranch is. It's my buddys cousin, hopefully he has alot of hogs, if not might be looking for some piggies.:confused:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2008 - 2014 Archers Choice Media, Inc.