Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archers Choice (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Whats up everyone (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3090)

cpd realpolice 07-29-2009 06:53 PM

Whats up everyone

Just wanted to say whats up. I have been awol for a long while. Had a bad car accident and got pretty banged up and still recovering. Probably not able to hunt this year and its very depressing. Stopped talking about hunting, stopped watching hunting and tried to stop thinking about it but its impossible so I'm back. Just wanted to see how everyone is doing and say whats up. Hopefully be back hunting in the spring. Any interest on the forum of getting together an AC bear camp sometime. Some go getter like Monie should spearhead that movement for the spring. Missed everyone.

Cherokeechass 07-30-2009 09:36 AM

Glad to see you back. Sorry to here about the accident. Hopefully you will be back to 100% quicker than you expect.

YorkArcher 07-30-2009 10:34 AM

Hope your feeling better bud. Sorry to hear about your hunting season!!

oneshot 07-30-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YorkArcher (Post 33611)
Hope your feeling better bud. Sorry to hear about your hunting season!!

Yea me too.

Bow Drawn 07-30-2009 02:29 PM

Sometimes the best therapy is getting your mind off your injury. Doing something you enjoy like hunting or talking about it might be a great way to do that for you. I sure hope your recover goes quickly for you.

woody 07-31-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpd realpolice (Post 33608)
Just wanted to say whats up. I have been awol for a long while. Had a bad car accident and got pretty banged up and still recovering. Probably not able to hunt this year and its very depressing. Stopped talking about hunting, stopped watching hunting and tried to stop thinking about it but its impossible so I'm back. Just wanted to see how everyone is doing and say whats up. Hopefully be back hunting in the spring. Any interest on the forum of getting together an AC bear camp sometime. Some go getter like Monie should spearhead that movement for the spring. Missed everyone.

I just ask ralph about a ac fourm bear hunt.where and when is the question.

HuntnMa 08-02-2009 06:03 AM

sorry to hear about your accident...keep those spirits high

craig 08-02-2009 01:06 PM

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope your feeling better soon.
If I was in the area i'd help you out and wheel you back and fourth to spots and set you up. There's always a way to get out hunting, I did it back in 06' when I shot my MONSTER 11 point after fracturing my neck 6 days prior.

pbg40g 08-02-2009 05:58 PM

A spring bear hunt might be good. Maybe I'll be working by then so I can build up the money for it.

Great White Hunter 08-02-2009 11:32 PM

CPD, good to hear from you again bud!