Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ask Ralph, Vicki & The Posse (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NAP Braxe (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2945)

rjr 06-05-2009 01:59 AM

NAP Braxe

I've been looking at the Braxe broadheads, and I was wondering if anybody used them yet? If you have, how did you like them?

Monie 06-05-2009 07:49 AM

This is the first I've heard of them. I use Hellrazors and love them. I'll have to check out the new heads.

firediver 06-05-2009 12:16 PM

I used Thunderheads for many many years before switching the Hellrazors. It will be a cold day in HELLrazor before I switch again. The new Braxe may be a good head....(haven't tried them yet).....but the Hellrazor is an outstanding head)

I shot a caribou in the shoulder a few years back and it crushed all bone it came in contact with.

If you choose the Braxe....let us know what you think.

Bow Drawn 06-05-2009 01:28 PM

Had one of the Posse tried these out yet? Even with just target shooting? Without a bias on how they shoot and I know that's going to be difficult because of the sponsorship. :eek:

Monie 06-05-2009 02:20 PM

lol...gotta keep those sponsors happy. I'm sure it's a good'n though. NAP does make some good stuff and that's a fact.

Bow Drawn 06-05-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monie (Post 32555)
lol...gotta keep those sponsors happy. I'm sure it's a good'n though. NAP does make some good stuff and that's a fact.

Now don't put words in my mouth or anything Monie - I just ask for an honest test result of this broadhead. It's new and somebody knows what it does and yes I like the NAP products too. And I have shot most of them over the years. ;)

MJewell 06-05-2009 08:55 PM

I'm going to start trying afew different fixed blade heads here soon. NAP Hellrazor's an Nitron's are both there along with G5 Montec's. Looking for an good flying fixed blade head for both Moose and Deer. Going to most likely have afew Rage 3 blades in my quiver while deer hunting but don't think I'll try them out on a Moose yet.

Also have some Grim Reapers that I'll try at some point. By the end of summer I will most likely have some heads that I'll be looking to trade again or sell.

Matt

FFAHunter 06-06-2009 10:44 AM

i have used the fixed blade G5 montecs before and were very disapointed with them. they dulled unbelievably fast

oneshot 06-06-2009 08:35 PM

Not tried that one but, have tried the new blood runner and, they fly great.

rjr 06-07-2009 02:17 AM

I already use Hellrazors, but I seen them on the last episode with Ralph and Vicky. I seen them on the NAP site last year before they came out. I was going to buy a set to try, but other stuff came up. I was just hoping that somebody tried them, and could tell me if they were okay heads.