Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ask Ralph, Vicki & The Posse (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Camo Space (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2827)

Colorado Rick 04-20-2009 01:04 PM

Camo Space

Hey Gary!

Nice job on ACM's CamoSpace page.

I've been fighting computer issues all weekend from Server crashes to crazy video problems.

How did you get the ACM videos up there???

I finally had to default embed something from YouTube which I HATE!!!!

Can you gimme an idea what you did to load that up?

Thanks Buddy!

Oh and your daughter's mount is looking SWEET!!!!
Scott Rocks!

toomse 04-20-2009 02:50 PM

I'm obviously not Gary. ;)

But when you log into your CamoSpace account...
If you scroll down, you will see on the right side menu a section entitled "Submit Center".
Upload Videos is the 5th option under that section.

Colorado Rick 04-20-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toomse (Post 31609)
I'm obviously not Gary. ;)

But when you log into your CamoSpace account...
If you scroll down, you will see on the right side menu a section entitled "Submit Center".
Upload Videos is the 5th option under that section.

Thanks Toomse.

I did that, and then I click the Upload a video from your computer link, and I keep getting a list of all the videos that everyone has uploaded.

That's what I've seen all weekend. Driving me nuts.

toomse 04-20-2009 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well thats odd.

When you click Upload Video from under the "Submit Center", you should get a page that looks like the photo I attached.
At the bottom of that page is where you upload your video.

Colorado Rick 04-20-2009 09:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hmmm... never seen that yet. I click Upload Videos. (Pic 1 "Screen3").

I see this (Pic2 "Screen1") get a series of clicks and then I get a list of all the stuff that has already been uploaded by others. (Pic 3 "Screen2")

Now at the bottom that last screen there is another "Upload Videos From Your Computer", and all that does is add another screen like the one in Pic2, and adds it above Pic3 in the page. :mad:

I thought I was on the right track this weekend, but there is obviously something stopping me from going further. Well... guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the ugly YouTube stuff for now. :(

Thanks Toomse. You rock!

toomse 04-20-2009 10:01 PM

So close.....
After your 2nd picture you should be getting the page I posted instead of your 3rd picture.
Maybe try a different browser...if your using Explorer try Firefox instead.
You could always email/contact their support....don't know if they can help, but I'm sure they would like to know that somebody is having a problem with their site.

YorkArcher 04-21-2009 07:04 AM

What internet browser are you using?? i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox...

Different browsers view websites differently...

Colorado Rick 04-21-2009 09:30 AM

IE 8.

You couldn't pay me enough to use Firefox. I suppose I could rollback to IE 7 and see what happens.

Colorado Rick 04-21-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado Rick (Post 31627)
IE 8.

You couldn't pay me enough to use Firefox. I suppose I could rollback to IE 7 and see what happens.

Wow... I quoted myself... How narcicistic...

Anyway... I tried it here at work with IE 6 and I get the same issue. Must be an IE thing... though I can't imagine everyone using IE has an issue. Stranger things have happened I suppose.

I might have to partition off a section of my harddrive for a Dual boot with Firefox. Ugh.

YorkArcher 04-21-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado Rick (Post 31630)
Wow... I quoted myself... How narcicistic...

Anyway... I tried it here at work with IE 6 and I get the same issue. Must be an IE thing... though I can't imagine everyone using IE has an issue. Stranger things have happened I suppose.

I might have to partition off a section of my harddrive for a Dual boot with Firefox. Ugh.

Firefox runs in windows too... You don't have to load linux to use firefox!!!

just download it and install it.

Back to you problem though. Your absolutely right most people are using IE so its probably not a browser problem...

Probably just a loose nut behind the keyboard!!!:D:D:D