Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ask Ralph, Vicki & The Posse (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How come you don't have a bow? (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2729)

SunRiverMan 03-26-2009 11:01 PM

How come you don't have a bow?

Waddell has one and now Shockey has a bow. So when are you two getting a signature bow?

I think you deserve one. SRM :)

EDIT- Anyway, I am recovering from shoulder surgery last Friday and I am on pain meds so I might be delirious. I tore the top two tendons complete off on a fall. The doctor said it went very well and I have my hopes up for a 50-60 lb bow this hunting season.

SunRiverMan 03-30-2009 11:51 AM

I didn't mean anything bad about the question. It probably wouldn't work anyway. On a two cam bow you have a master and a slave. The only way to get by this would be to use the Archer's Choice name. Peace! SRM

PAdroptine 03-30-2009 02:38 PM

ya i know that would be awesome if archers choice had a signature bow

SunRiverMan 04-08-2009 01:44 PM

OK, my senses tell me I accidentally stepped in the dog droppings and I apologize for causing a stink.

You have a great show and I love watching you both on the TV. Keep up the great work. I hope you love it as much as your fans love watching. There are better things to come. Peace! SRM

YorkArcher 04-08-2009 02:26 PM

I'm sure there is nothing to worry about...

Don't take the silence as a bad message...

Everyone is busy this time of year..

I have a desk job so I have the forum open all day to keep me sane...:confused::confused:

I think..:D:D

Flintlock1776 04-08-2009 07:36 PM

I am not swayed by 'endorsements' and realize the cost of that honor is passed along in the price of the goods

firediver 04-09-2009 12:43 PM

Everyone at the office is super busy right now.....things will pick up on the forum very soon.

Bow Drawn 04-13-2009 04:13 PM

endorsement and names on anything just brings more money to the manfacturer and personally I don't chose my purchase by who has endorsed it. Just my .02! Even if Vickie and Ralph delivered personally with a free hunting package that I- I - I might use it than. :rolleyes:

Greywolf 04-18-2009 07:43 PM

I'm looking to buy a Nikon rangefinder, not because the short one and the Beautiful one uses and endorses it.
it works for what I need. + - 89 deg angle compensation, limited to 100 yds. (can't see that far much less 400 yds like most)
As soon as I get enough pennies saved up I'm getten one.

Unless one has an extra they want to give to me (pm me for my address if you do:))

ACM_Ralph 05-11-2009 04:57 PM

No problem with bringing up this question and sorry for the delay, we have been swamped and then headed right out too BC to hunt with Glen Venus at Trophy West outfitters.
We have never been asked to do a bow, we have always given our feedback and support to HOYT, today some TV hosts are more aggressive than us and they ask for things that we may have not asked for and good for them. We can't tell you what the future holds, but if we do ever put our name on a bow you can bet we will want to make it one that most can afford and see the true value in it, not just a name or face, hope this helps and keep up with the questions, they are all good. ;)