Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Recipe Book (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Sinful Brownies (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2650)

AF Hunter 03-04-2009 10:00 AM

Sinful Brownies

Get out your favorite brownie recipe or buy a box of brownie mix.
Mix it up and then pour half of it into a pan.
With the other half, mix in a cup of puree'd raspberries.
Pour this mixture over the top of the first half and bake.
I found I have to bake it a little more than what the recipe calls for to get the top half to set.

While still warm, cut out a generous chunk and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy.

This recipe doesn't have any calories in it, becuase if it did, no one would ever make it and I make it all the time!

Va Hunter 03-04-2009 01:50 PM

Must be why they're called SINFUL? HUH?

All I'd have to do is sniff the pan of warm, raspberry smellin', chocolate fudge, melt in your mouth brownies and those calories, that somebody swore weren't in there, would start jumpimg on my midsecton along with all the other calories that weren't supposed to be in something I shouldn't have been eating. We won't even talk about that big ole scoop of vanilla ice cream.. Ya'll know the one...Not quite frozen, that's got that little bit of runny, thick stuff around it? Add this to the not-so-truthful brownies and watch the wasteline grow!

AF? Ya'll using canned berries for this or fresh?
Heck, I'll go buy another belt or something. Maybe just unbutton the top button of my britches and let my belly hide it!

This sounds too good not to try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!

AF Hunter 03-04-2009 10:28 PM

I use fresh and when I have a cup of puree'd itsa time to start baking!

PAdroptine 03-05-2009 05:38 PM

omg that sound delicious

ladybowhntr 03-05-2009 06:17 PM

I have 2 pans in the oven as I type this. I added Walnuts to the bottom portion of these. Gonna be good!!!! Thanks for the recipe!!!!

Update~~~~just took them out of the oven. Oh....they smell heavenly!!!!!! Will be taking some to a sports show tomorrow to bribe a few guys out of some merchandise!!!! I think it'll work!!!!!

encore 03-05-2009 07:44 PM

lbh are you going to the one at statefair park?

ladybowhntr 03-05-2009 09:08 PM

No, went there yesterday. Going to be at Oconomowoc. Will be working at the BloodBrothers booth. Stop by and I'll give you a brownie!!!!!
I can only work it tomorrow as I have to work Sat/Sun. Same thing for Madison. (I am hunt n nurse there)

AF Hunter 03-06-2009 07:35 AM

Well, did you try one when they came out of the oven? If not, shame on you! ;-)

ladybowhntr 03-06-2009 08:05 AM

No I did not!!!!! I did accidently on purpose dip my finger in it as I was mixing it and pouring them into the pans. I will be cutting them in a bit and spect I'll get a taste!!!! Can't bribe them with "used" goodies. Even made them some buffalo wings this AM. Gotta keep the boys happy!!!!! Then I'm happy!!!!!

AF Hunter 03-06-2009 08:08 AM

For Shame! They're best when still warm. Well, hope all enjoy.