Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Season (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Hunt!! (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261)

Monie 01-23-2008 02:11 PM

New Hunt!!

Ok, in my quest to bag a bunch of animules, I've decided to add a sitka blacktail hunt. I'm looking at maybe next year. Yeah, I know, I'm already talking about Coues, but a girl can dream!!!

Anyway, it's a charter that sounds pretty reasonable, is highly reccomended and they let you fish for halibut! :cool::cool:

Who wants to go with me???? :D Any takers??

bowhunter9797 01-23-2008 02:26 PM

Damn how do you do it Monie? I am lucky if I have the money to go on a trip every other year.

pbg40g 01-23-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monie (Post 3327)
Ok, in my quest to bag a bunch of animules, I've decided to add a sitka blacktail hunt. I'm looking at maybe next year. Yeah, I know, I'm already talking about Coues, but a girl can dream!!!

Anyway, it's a charter that sounds pretty reasonable, is highly reccomended and they let you fish for halibut! :cool::cool:

Who wants to go with me???? :D Any takers??

where and how much? And it'll be AT LEAST next year before I have the funds if I make Randy's this year. Or I might just pass on Randy's this year and focus on the blacktail next year. I'd love to go halibut fishing, too!

Monie 01-23-2008 06:33 PM

How do I do it?? Honestly, I dream big and sacrafice lots!!!

The charter is Alaska Coastal Marine. I googled it to get the info. They said they wouldn't have a new brochure/info until after march. So, what's on their site is for 2007.

If we can get 6 people to charter the boat (their max) it'd be a few hundred cheaper.

pbg40g 01-24-2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monie (Post 3368)
How do I do it?? Honestly, I dream big and sacrifice lots!!!

The charter is Alaska Coastal Marine. I googled it to get the info. They said they wouldn't have a new brochure/info until after march. So, what's on their site is for 2007.

If we can get 6 people to charter the boat (their max) it'd be a few hundred cheaper.

You going to set a tentative time for fall 2009?

Monie 01-24-2008 12:45 PM

Tentatively, november.

Did you check out their website?

Tradtech 01-24-2008 06:45 PM

Monie - a friend of mine has used ACM a couple different times. He highly recommends them as a charter to anyone he talks to.

We were seriously considering them for last years black bear hunt, but decided to hunt Alberta with Garrett Bros. Outfitting.

pbg40g 01-24-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monie (Post 3469)
Tentatively, november.

Did you check out their website?

yeah, I did. It sounds really cool. and I'd LOVE to tangle with one of those 100-lb halibut!

Monie 01-24-2008 08:33 PM

Thanks for the info, Rog!! :)

I hear ya, pbg!! That would be WAY cool!!!

BRIAN34 01-24-2008 08:49 PM

that sounds like it would be a blast....:)