Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archers Choice (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   After much deliberation... (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2556)

Colorado Rick 02-11-2009 09:30 PM

After much deliberation...

2 Attachment(s)
We have come to a decision. It wasn't easy. Many feelings were hurt. But we arrived at a verdict, and we decided to bring a new hunter into our world.

There was much teeth gnashing... and her grandmother probably thinks I've lost my mind, (Nana has been laboring under the dillusion that I hadn't already), but we went ahead and did it.

Here is the lovely and, as you can see in the second shot, talented Rebecca sporting the latest in Horton's line of youth crossbows, the Horton Scout 125 HD.

The final straw came when I read TLC's post about the machine and that it was a good one, and encore's advice to use sticks and wax (YAY more toys!).

Then to completely cement the deal Deb (ladybowhntr) posted the Texas regs on crossbow useage.

Done deal.

So... this is the end result. Look at that face! How can you not just wanna take that kid out shooting???

ladybowhntr 02-11-2009 09:52 PM

Glad I was able to help. Who could say no to that face?????
Happy birth-day to the new Huntress!!!!!

Monie 02-12-2009 07:58 AM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that you all got it done! :):):)

OhioCooner 02-13-2009 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monie (Post 29099)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that you all got it done! :):):)

Ditto!! She looks stoked!

Va Hunter 02-13-2009 12:50 PM

Tell her congrats from me, if ya will, and GOOD SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!

Monie 02-13-2009 01:56 PM

On another note, since she is consistently low left, adjust her sight low left. :)

Colorado Rick 02-13-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monie (Post 29144)
On another note, since she is consistently low left, adjust her sight low left. :)

How did you know I was gonna ask??

(Yeah right... I ALWAYS ASK!)

Thanks Mon! Man it's really bad at 16 yards. She was shooting a 5 dot and aiming dead center.

She hit #4 every single time with a 1 inch group.

She's gonna be a sight once we get her all dialed in though. CAN'T WAIT!!

YorkArcher 02-14-2009 07:28 AM

Great job buddy!!!

At least the walls of the garage will be safe from her!!!

nova scotia 02-14-2009 08:24 AM

What its all about right there good to see that stuff no matter what part of the world your from WTG CR ....shes a happy little girl ....very good

encore 02-14-2009 01:07 PM

rick just one more tip! when you get her dialed in, it's best to start shooting at different bullseyes,unless you can afford alot of bolts! she'll be hitting them!---tom