Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archers Choice (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   bow packages (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2324)

nova scotia 12-12-2008 04:10 PM

bow packages

HI im interested in a new bow.I have 2 bows on my mind that I want but not sure yet the one to get. The 2 bows are the reflex charger and the ross carnivoir. Right now I got a reflex SS and its been a great bow really like it but think its time for a new one.Has anybody ever shot one of these bows or heard about them also does anybody know of dealers that carry these bows interested in a package deal.This would be alot of help thank you

MJewell 12-13-2008 07:34 AM

Have seen afew Charger packages on Ebay, but don't beleive there is any warranty when they are bought off of there. I purchased my 07 Reflex Growler off of ebay afew years ago as and package deal for $530 CAN had it before any of the local dealers had even recieved them. I have only ever bought two bows from an shop and they were my first two bows now I used to buy my bows from Ebay but now I buy them off of AT. Haven't seen any Chargers on AT lately. Sorry don't know nothing about the Ross line.

Matt

nova scotia 12-13-2008 07:51 PM

Thank you Mjewel... think I will stick with the reflex very good bows reasonably priced as well Im like you dont know much about the ross line im sure there a good bow.ill just keep lookin thanks

Arrowmike 12-14-2008 10:22 PM

Reflex is not making bows any more. Look at the hoyt superhawk or powerhawk. This is what replaced the reflex line. They are nice shooting bows.

Bow Drawn 12-15-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowmike (Post 27054)
Reflex is not making bows any more. Look at the hoyt superhawk or powerhawk. This is what replaced the reflex line. They are nice shooting bows.

Mathews just announced some new bows for the coming year, designs in their famous solo cam models and their new dual cam design bows. They ought to give you some great KE and efficiency at any poundage or draw length.

nova scotia 12-15-2008 06:55 PM

really didnt know that about reflex not making anymore bows thats a shame there a fine shooting bow at a very affordable price.I have owned hoyts and was happy with them but thay were alittle hight with the price.My exsperiance with mattews is not good. I owned a feather max a few years back killed a nice bear with it the same year one day before the deer season started I was out in the yard shooting and the axle pulled out from the top limb at full drawl and hit me between the eyes blacked both eyes and split me across the nose was very lucky I didnt loss an eye. the bow was less than a year old. When that happens to ya you kind of shy away.will be looking into hoyt maybe take a closer look at the ross bow maybe stick with what I got lol ....thank you for your in put really appreciated

Great White Hunter 01-09-2009 12:54 AM

Check out Bowtech's Diamond Line of bows. Great '09 bows! Black Ice is back and better than ever. I shoot a '08 Black Ice-best bow I've ever shot, but I am considering selling it and buying the new Diamond Iceman. It is Bowtech's single cam version of the Bowtech Guardian. It is flippin' sweet and as a bonus to the normal realtree camo In Velvet coating, it is also being offered in Mossy Oak Brush - awesome!

nova scotia 01-09-2009 12:52 PM

thank you GWH havent bought anything yet still lookin heard alot about the bowtechs all good worth lookin into...... velvet coating must make it quiet

nova scotia 01-09-2009 12:59 PM

theres a archery shop close by that deals in martin everybody around is buying the firecats says there a fast quiet smooth rig.whats everybody think of martin for bows.Its a hard choice to make now buying a new bow pretty much all good bows

YorkArcher 01-09-2009 01:49 PM

Not real big in my area. Never heard anything bad about them. Bow brand popularity tend to be regional. If it shots good and feels good go for it!!!

I promised the wife no new bow this year.:(:(

So I have to live through you guys:D:D:D