Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   SWD - Severe Whitetail Disorders (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Saw a good one for next year. (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2252)

bullmoose38 11-23-2008 09:35 PM

Saw a good one for next year.
 
When out scouting tonight. Saw a buck not to far from our hunting ground that I never saw before. He was a good 20 inch inside. He had short tines and I think he was a 10. He really looked to be a young deer to maybe a 2.5 year old. So he gets a little more age to him he has the potential to be something special. Have no idea where he came from but he was in an area I didnt put alot of time in.

oneshot 11-23-2008 10:41 PM

some of us still have to worry about this year.

youngbuck83 11-24-2008 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullmoose38 (Post 26178)
When out scouting tonight. Saw a buck not to far from our hunting ground that I never saw before. He was a good 20 inch inside. He had short tines and I think he was a 10. He really looked to be a young deer to maybe a 2.5 year old. So he gets a little more age to him he has the potential to be something special. Have no idea where he came from but he was in an area I didnt put alot of time in.

a buck ran in front of me the other night across from the hickory stand...I couldn't tell what he was...he looked good though...where'd ya see this guy at?

Monie 11-24-2008 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneshot (Post 26183)
some of us still have to worry about this year.

Yeah! What he said!! :mad:

:D I hope he sticks around for yuo!

PAdroptine 11-24-2008 08:04 AM

Seen a nice buck also
 
Me and my dad also seen a nice buck while spotting a field. It had about an 18 inch inside spread, it was a 8 point main frame but didnt have brow tines, but next year it should be pretty nice

OhioCooner 11-24-2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monie (Post 26197)
Yeah! What he said!! :mad:

:D I hope he sticks around for yuo!


Yeah, what they said! :D

bullmoose38 11-24-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngbuck83 (Post 26195)
a buck ran in front of me the other night across from the hickory stand...I couldn't tell what he was...he looked good though...where'd ya see this guy at?

A farm I had permission to hunt a few years ago. I guess I will try to get it for next year in case he makes it. I probably saw the buck you saw. Hes been hanging over there pretty regular. He just put a scrape line in the last couple of days.

timba 11-24-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneshot (Post 26183)
some of us still have to worry about this year.


my year is done:( now thinking about the next years bucks like BullMoose:)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2008 - 2014 Archers Choice Media, Inc.