Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   SWD - Severe Whitetail Disorders (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   good and bad weekend (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2182)

timba 11-09-2008 09:01 PM

good and bad weekend

2 Attachment(s)
I just got back from sask and I got out there friday morning went out to my stand at 2pm and get 20 yards from my bait and there was a huge pile of dried blood every were and paper towel all over the place,some one shot a deer right there at my bait and gutted it.I was so peezed:mad: off but sat at the bait that night and set my trail cam.No deer came in so the next morning decided to go pull everything out but checked the trail camera first and there is what came in a 1.5 hours after I left my stand friday night.

I had the smaller one go 40 yards past my stand but he was on the back side of me and way to much bush to get a shot then had 3 does at the bait for 15min a little latter.

I can't tell if there are 2 big ones or if that is the same one with the drop tine.

But it gives me some hope when I go back in 10 more days.

BRIAN34 11-09-2008 10:01 PM

Wow, Look Like Some Real Nice Deer!!!! Hope You Get A Crack At One!!!

OhioCooner 11-11-2008 07:05 AM

HOLY COW!! :eek:
I think its 2 different bucks. I could be wrong though. Get one Timba!!

burrhead 11-12-2008 08:57 AM

Holy Droptine, got me excited just looking at the pics, good luck!!!

MJewell 11-12-2008 12:09 PM

Think I'd still be hanging in there on that stand. Looks as if it could be two different bucks to m but hard to tell.

Hope you can find out who the dumb ass was that shot the first one over your bait. Were you hunting Private lands or Public?

Matt

timba 11-13-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJewell (Post 25495)
Think I'd still be hanging in there on that stand. Looks as if it could be two different bucks to m but hard to tell.

Hope you can find out who the dumb ass was that shot the first one over your bait. Were you hunting Private lands or Public?

Matt

I'm heading back next days off ,I'm going to spend 3 days all day at the stand.

I'm on public land but the father in law has a bunch of land up there I'm going to go check out for next year.

timba

tylers dad 11-23-2008 02:17 PM

where exactly is the location of this stand?:confused:;)

northern_archer 11-30-2008 07:31 AM

hope you take one of those bucks timba it's been hard hunting here i put in over 80 hours straight in my blinds till i took my 4x4 on sat. all the movement has been at night due to the warm temp.

timba 11-30-2008 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northern_archer (Post 26606)
hope you take one of those bucks timba it's been hard hunting here i put in over 80 hours straight in my blinds till i took my 4x4 on sat. all the movement has been at night due to the warm temp.

Congrats on the deer,are we going to see some pics?

The way things have been going with work,I don't think I'm going to make it back there this year.I know were they are so next year it will give me a chance to get a bait set up in aug and really put the time in.Just about all my trail cam pics have been at night on the bucks:(

northern_archer 11-30-2008 10:23 AM

i've posted on a new thread timba it is posted biggest 4x4 taken:):)