Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archers Choice (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Another newbie from N.E. Ga. (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1189)

WSB 06-03-2008 07:24 PM

Another newbie from N.E. Ga.

Hey everyone, I've been checking out the forum and thought I would join up. I love hunting and fishing, my favorite way to hunt is with my bow. From what I have read on here this seems to be a great forum and I look forward in taking part in it.

Monie 06-03-2008 07:42 PM

Howdy and welcome. Pull up a log and enjoy. :)

oneshot 06-03-2008 08:45 PM

welcome; glad you could make it !

GaBear 06-03-2008 09:46 PM

Glad to see I'm not the only Ga. Guy here

Welcome

huntquest 06-03-2008 10:42 PM

welcome aboard!

Hoosier Huntress 06-03-2008 11:08 PM

Welcome to the funny farm!

Colorado Rick 06-03-2008 11:26 PM

glad to see you. Monie will make some honey comb cookies. Lisa will take your picture. firediver will tend to your medical needs. bullmoose will ask a lot of questions. great white hunter, nate, and preacher will tend to the hog hunting... oh and firediver and firediver jr (no relation that we know of) can talk hog too. gary and tracy will make sure we have a playpen. ladybowhntr and tim will talk bowfishing. timba, yogi, tlc and a whole bunch of others are the bear professionals... adam, cooner, holly, brian, huntnma, lisa, youngbuck83, (especially those last 2) firediver, and jr too I think...bullmoose.... well a whole mess of people are turkey whackers...god I know I'm missing a bunch of others... sorry others...

I just take up valuable space... but so far they seem to tolerate me...

These are some of the most knowlegable, open, friendly people around. you'll like it here.

pbg40g 06-04-2008 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaBear (Post 13953)
Glad to see I'm not the only Ga. Guy here

Welcome

there's more of us than you think. Welcome, WSB! I used to go to college right down the road at TMC!

bullmoose38 06-04-2008 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado Rick (Post 13970)
glad to see you. Monie will make some honey comb cookies. Lisa will take your picture. firediver will tend to your medical needs. bullmoose will ask a lot of questions. great white hunter, nate, and preacher will tend to the hog hunting... oh and firediver and firediver jr (no relation that we know of) can talk hog too. gary and tracy will make sure we have a playpen. ladybowhntr and tim will talk bowfishing. timba, yogi, tlc and a whole bunch of others are the bear professionals... adam, cooner, holly, brian, huntnma, lisa, youngbuck83, (especially those last 2) firediver, and jr too I think...bullmoose.... well a whole mess of people are turkey whackers...god I know I'm missing a bunch of others... sorry others...

I just take up valuable space... but so far they seem to tolerate me...

These are some of the most knowlegable, open, friendly people around. you'll like it here.

Colorado Rick You think I ask a lot of question? I didnt even start yet wait til fall!:D:D:D:D

WSB welcome aboard! You will love it here!:)

timba 06-04-2008 08:41 AM

welcome

timba