Archer's Choice Media Forums

Archer's Choice Media Forums (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Choice (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   When Do You Find Out What Tags You Got? (http://www.archerschoicemedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1184)

bowing4bulls 06-03-2008 12:01 PM

When Do You Find Out What Tags You Got?

Hey Everyone!

When do you find out what tags you drew?

We should find out on June 18, here in NM and I can't wait!!!

Also how many of you check your credit cards, here in NM if you use your credit card to pay for the tags, then they are usually billed about a week or two before the draw results are out, just somthing to check!:)

Colorado Rick 06-03-2008 01:45 PM

Colorado

Elk June 10
Deer June 12

burrhead 06-03-2008 01:56 PM

I found out today no elk tag for me again in South Dakota.:mad::mad::mad: I did get my east river special buck tag, allows me to rifle hunt all counties east of the missourri river this fall.:) Got my archery paddle fish tag, but not my snagging tag. Archery deer and antelope are gaurenteed in South Dakota. West river rifle deer and antelope applications aren't out yet, along with muzzleloader buck app.

MJewell 06-03-2008 01:58 PM

Here We have to pay for our tags up front and if you don't draw an tag your out the money. Gets kind of expensive after awhile.

We'll know about Moose in the middle of August
Deer you automatically get a buck tag when you buy your license and you have to apply for and doe tag. Then near the end of August you can buy additional seals for both doe and bucks in different WMU's.

I always buy my first then one additional for archery only.

Gives me more then enough meat for the upcoming winter.

Matt

bowing4bulls 06-03-2008 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJewell (Post 13894)
Here We have to pay for our tags up front and if you don't draw an tag your out the money. Gets kind of expensive after awhile.

Matt

That would get expensive, what is the chance of getting a tag?

bowing4bulls 06-03-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burrhead (Post 13893)
I found out today no elk tag for me again in South Dakota.:mad::mad::mad: I did get my east river special buck tag, allows me to rifle hunt all counties east of the missourri river this fall.:)

Hey congrats!

ACPOSSETIM 06-03-2008 04:22 PM

Mjewell, do you get refunds? That's kind of a poor system.

I think the Kansas deer tags are usually posted early July. IL tags are periodically throughout the year depending on what lottery you put in for.

HuntnMa 06-03-2008 06:10 PM

I'm going to put my applications in for my deer hunts in about 5 minutes....wish me luck :)
I'll find out within a month or so after.....

Monie 06-03-2008 08:03 PM

Good luck, Ma!!

I may put in for a bonus point in Az. I'm still debating if I want to spend the money this year, since you have to buy a non-refundable hunting license before you put in for the point. I've got until the 10th. :rolleyes:

oneshot 06-03-2008 08:56 PM

Drawing results for Kansas can be viewed online at www.kdwp.state.ks after July 1. I think Iowa is in the end of july can't remember for sure I only put in for a point anyway.